Hold wrapped or unwrapped treats safely in these non-toxic containers perfect for egg hunts and Easter baskets. Made from durable corn-based plastic, they can be reused for years to come.
- Made in the USA
- Safe for kids - non-toxic food grade plastic (no scary "cheap plastic smell")
- Extra-large size (3" x 2.25") - holds single-serving size bags of Surf Sweets gummies, Endangered Species chocolate bites, and many other wrapped and unwrapped candies
- 5 assorted colors: pink, yellow, green, blue and hot pink
(plastic Easter eggs generate tons of emissions and landfill waste every year)
- Plant-based plastic made from corn-starch instead of petroleum
- Durable plastic with a tight snapping closure - for years of reuse
- Fully compostable in industrial compost, where available
- Manufacture of Eco Eggs uses less energy and produces less emissions
For suggested candies to fill plastic eggs, click here
Each egg is 3" x 2.25".
More Ingredients Information
Write a Review!
I purchased these eggs for Easter 2012. They are larger eggs than most of the plastic variety. Unfortunately, several of mine broke (cracked) last year. And now after two years of using them, less than half are left.
If you are using them purely for decoration, they are a great alternative to the plastic ones. If you are using them to hide candy, be prepared to buy more every year or two.
Posted By: JSM on Apr 4, 2013
These Eco eggs are AWESOME!! The size of the eggs are bigger than i imagined and the colors are sooo pretty! They are built well and much better than those cheap ones in the stores. BEST of all? Made in the USA!
Posted By: Tanya T (Houston) on Mar 2, 2013